With two weeks left in the semester here is a list of things to be done by December 12th:
- 10 page paper on the AAGPBL - due Friday December 5th at noon. (I have 4 pages typed so far.)
- 25 page paper on GTTHS's extracurricular activities - defended December 4th, submitted December 11th. (I have 7 pages so far.)
- 5 page take home final exam - due Friday December 12th at 3:30.
- Grade 21 final unit lesson plans by December 12th, they are due Sunday December 7th.
- Finish grading 15 2 page papers by tomorrow.
- Grade 33 3-5 page essays, ASAP.
- Grade 33 writing portfolios by Friday December 12th.
- Select three portfolios to share with writing faculty: one A portfolio, one C portfolio, and one failing portfolio.
- Submit all of the above grades for the lesson plans and portfolios.
- Type up 20 pages of hand written notes and submit to my cooperating professor, then begin hunting through the microfilm for stories about the school board I have been researching for him.
This is all in the next two weeks. I am already tired just writing it out.
On a more positive note I found a cartoon that best describes one of my positions here at the university.