On another front, I am working on hammering out my pile of grading. I think that I have let the students suffer enough agony waiting for their graded work to be returned. Today is a day of marathon grading. Then I will turn to getting my papers done. Here is the last few things I have to complete this semester:
- 12-15 page historiography of Girls' Secondary Education
- 1000 word paper on HPV and a group presentation on it as well.
- 250 word paper on childhood leisure activities in the 1950s
- 500 word paper on a toy and a show and tell presentation (I still need a toy)
- 8-10 page paper on Title IX
- Six 1-page legal briefs
- Three page book review of Oakes' Keeping Track
- One Final Exam
There is three weeks of classes left, so I have my work cut out for me. I will be very happy when I can start crossing these off my list.